Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

What I enjoy doing.

There are many things i enjoying doing in my free time. I have a lot of free time so I mainly like going out. By going out i mean going to the mall, somewhere to eat or something like that. I go out quite a lot usually to starbucks. Starbucks it my favorite place to go as in food and drinks. I love coffee and they have the perfect tasting coffee and beverages there. I also like going to the mall. Any mall really as long as they have a lot of stores. I like looking for clothes and shoes. I also enjoy online shopping. I spend a long time looking online for clothes and items I want because usually things tend to be cheaper online imo. I also like being home and just going on tumblr, a blogging site. Also watching shows and movies on Netflix. I like watching Doctor Who, Pretty Little Liars, American Horror Story, Bates Motel,and many others. Lastly i enjoy sleeping. I sleep or nap a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment