Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sarah’s Academic Success Story Part 1


Sarah’s Academic Success Story
Part 1
Time management because a key factor in my study skills for college. In high school, there were times I was able to study for an hour or two the nights before a test and get away with it. This was not the case in college. I may have done this in high school, but in college I started typing up the notes after class. This helped me remember what I just did in class so that a week later when we had a test I was more likely to remember then as well.
My overall study method: Structured. One thing I learned was that I had to adapt or change my study method according to the class. I couldn’t study for a Religion class the same way I study for a Finance class. But making sure I study for each class was a big part- even if it meant carrying around a planner with me at all times was a big part of my success.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment