Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Green-Aid Fundraiser and Being Thankful for What You Have

Green-Aid Fundraiser
  1. What could you have done to better take advantage of the learning experiences offered by being involved with this fundraiser?
    • The fundraiser could have taught me many things. It could have teached me how to become a better person by helping other people out. Such as putting my 'work' aside and go out try to sell things that might help others in a big way. Also improve my communication skills.
  1. What could the adults around you have done to help you get more out of this fundraising experience?
    • They could have tried harder to sell the at their jobs or even try to convince people on why they should buy them.
Be Thankful For What You Have
  1. What are you thankful for?
    • I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for having my mom in my life, she plays a big role in my life and without her I don't know what I would do.She helps me out so much in many ways and helps me become a better person. Another thing im thankful for is everything I have. So many people barely have a roof over their head and struggle to survive, but I am in a decent place in my life aswell.
  2. Who helps you?
    • The only person who really helps me is my mom. She gives adivce and helps me make reasonable choices.
  3. How can you help others?
    • I can help others by doing volunteer work at a Homeless shelter, people will appreciate everyones help. I could aslo be kind to strangers and that could possible make their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment