Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

What I Will Do to Graduate from High School



What I Will Do to Graduate from High School
I will study hard
I will always try my best
I wont give up easily
I will do what is told
To graduate from high school there are many steps to take you have to be dedicated in what youre going to do to achieve graduating. Description: C:\Users\lausd_user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XXMIYGQ3\MP900439392[1].jpg
·      To graduate you can study hard which is the most important thing
·      If you do study it could mean you can do good in test which lead to good grades!
Studying takes a lot of time and effort and you have to be willing to do all of those things to receive good grades.
Another thing that would make you more likely to graduate from high school would be doing all your work. In class and homework too. When you do good you will be able to revieve a possible scholarship. This would be done with determination and motivation. I am very determine because if I wasn’t I wouldn’t get anywhere and would just stay home freeloading off my parents, and that’s something I don’t want  to happen.
Doing all these things can lead to a very successful future.
If you join sports and clubs it can look good in a college application. You should always try your best during high school because it could determine how you are going to end up in the future. Either have a successful life or be stuck working on minimum wage and working you butt off all the time. Its better to study hard and achieve your goals so when you grow up you can have your dream job and you could enjoy the rest of your life being in a job you love instead of being miserable and stuck with a job that pays very little and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment