Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Future

In my future I'm going to be a successful Marine Biologist. I will be working in a zoo or be out in the sea studying. I will also own a nice decent house in the nice place of Los Angeles, somewhere not to far from my family. After i've done some things from my bucket list at a young age like traviling the world,visiting some nice landmarks, maybe even help out in those place in need. I want to definetly make a change in peoples lives at some point and after a few years  I will be around 30 when I have kids. I will have about 3 or 4 kids and married to my husband. And also own a few nice cars. I also will have bought a house for my mother to live in aswell. I still hope to be working in the sea and also become a real estate agent as a side job.

No comments:

Post a Comment